Automatic leg assembling machine JBJ 230
In the automatic leg assembling machine, the operator only must supply blocks and boards to the automatic feeding device, the assembling is done automatically.
The standard version can produce up to 600 legs per hour, compound by 3 blocks with lengths that vary from 500 up to 1200 mm.
Also available, by request, machine to produce legs of 4 or 5 blocks with maximum lengths of 1600 mm.
PRODUCTION: 600 legs / hour.
LABOR FORCE: 1.
INSTALLED ELECTRICAL POWER: 0.75 Kw // 1 HP.
REQUIRED AIR PRESSURE: 10 Bar.
AIR CONSUME: 90 l / min (3 pneumatic pistols).
Manual nailing table for both stringer or “block leg” pallets JBJ 020
Manual nailing table for both Euro pallet and 4 Entries pallets JBJ 030
Manual block cutting machine JBJ 220
Automatic block cutting machine JBJ 210
Controlled by means of a PLC, the automatic block cutting machine JBJ-210 can produce up to 2,400 blocks per hour. The operator just need to input the desired block length and supply wooden slats.
- Controlled by means of a PLC.
- PRODUCTION: 2,400 blocks / hour.
- MIN./ MAX. LENGTH OF BLOCKS: 60 / 150 mm.
- MIN./ MAX. LENGTH OF THE SLATS: 130 / 400 cm.
- LABOR FORCE: 1.
- MAIN MOTOR POWER: 7.5 kW / 10 HP.
- INSTALLED ELECTRICAL POWER: 8.5 kW // 11.4 HP.
- REQUIRED AIR PRESSURE: 8 Bar.
- AIR CONSUME: 600 l / min.